Good Writers Thursday Thirteen
Good writers are great readers. One can’t exist well, without the other. If you want a child to be a better writer, teach him to read. If you want someone to read better, teach them to write well. I have been blessed with teachers and people in my life who encouraged my writing and reading with their financial support, opportunities and sharing of great literature.
5 Minutes for Books is asking what is on my nightstand. Here is a picture with 12 books currently being read.
I just moved The Shack down to my office shelves, so my Thursday Thirteen list is the list of books I’m currently reading.
|Thirteen of Audra’s Reads
1.The Shack by William P. Young
2. Write His Answer by Marlene Bagnull
3. Devotional Bible for Dad’s (only bible upstairs!)
4. Past Perfect by Susan Isaacs
5. Still Summer by Jacquelyn Mitchard
6. Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner
7. The Gospel According to Disney by Mark. I Pinsky
8. The Gospel According to Starbucks by Leonard Sweet
9. Prayer by Philip Yancey
10. Where is God when it Hurts by Yancey
11. The Maker’s Diet by Jordan Rubin
12. Soul by Tobsha Learner
13. Only as Good as Your Word by Susan Shapiro
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants