6 Things You Never Wanted To Know
I’ve been tagged by Fuschia over at Living in the land of Pink. For those of you who know me, isn’t it clear that like attracts like? I love her pink blog! For those of you that don’t know me, I’m living in the land of blue with our three boys, plus my husband. Trust me, I’m the only one keeping pink alive in this house.
So here are the rules of the Six Random Things Tag:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Audra’s Six Things
- I can tell you the lyrics to
hundredsmany, many songs, even one’s I haven’t heard in 25 years
- If you give me a line from a song I can usually identify it right away, especially country music
- I have spent the night on the street in downtown Nashville to audition for Nashville Star. I made it to the second round.
- I have worked for the National Hang Gliding Association, but have never been.
- I can tell you what my husband was wearing the day I met him in 1985, down to his shoes.